Saturday, March 31, 2012

Crazy Turn of Events

Dear Family,
    
Key Updates:
  • I was in Machala for 1 week.
  • I was pulled out and returned to Guayaquil because I have a new responsibility.
  • I am President Montalti's new secretary.
  • I am companions with Elder Carnese again and he's training me as secretary.
Oh I wanted to let you know I received some DearElders so you know I got them. I got Alondra's, Dashawn's, and Allison Malmrose's. I just wanted to say thanks! I love reading them.

One goes through everything on the mission. I didn't understand what people meant when they said that to me before but now I understand. I can't wait to share everything with you guys when I get back. Yeah, I really don't have a ton of time to share everything. I do have a little time to write in my journal and I am able to write things there. I can't use this as a journal becuase of some rules. Gotta keep the rules to have the spirit :)

I just wanted to invite you guys to go watch conference. I'm excited for priesthood session. Pray that we can bring a lot of people to tomorrow morning's session. I will be writing some hand written letters to be more personal with you guys. I'm really excited to be in the office as secretary. I like telling people that my older brother was also secretary. So I'll write some letters. Love you all!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment